http://MamaNatural.com Here are the ingredients and directions for Sprouted Brown Rice Cupcakes 🙂
Sprouted Brown Rice Cupcakes
▪ 2 cups organic sprouted brown rice flour (can be purchased online)
▪ 3/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
▪ 1 teaspoon of baking soda
▪ 1 teaspoon of baking powder (aluminum free)
▪ 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
▪ 1/2 teaspoon of salt
▪ 2 squirts stevia (about 10 drops)
▪ 1/2 cup of organic butter, preferably raw
▪ 2 organic eggs
▪ 1/2 cup of water
▪ 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (or could use honey)
▪ 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
▪ 4 oz. organic apple sauce or 1 grated organic red apple
1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add in your wet ingredients (stevia, butter, eggs, water, apple, sweetner and vanilla).
3. Put paper cupcake liners into your cupcake pan. Fill liners about two thirds full.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Wait for them to cool before decorating with frosting.
Date Cashew Cream Frosting
▪ 2 cups raw cashews
▪ 1 1/3 cups cream, preferable raw
▪ 1 cup pitted organic dates
▪ 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
▪ 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
1. Put all ingredients in blender and process until smooth. May take a while unless you have a Vitamix
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before you put on your cooled cupcakes.
Enjoy! Pregnant? Check out my baby registry checklist:
Here are all my fav products for natural living:
Curious about the equipment we use to make these videos?
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBING!
Genevieve , http://MamaNatural.com
Video Rating: / 5